well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Modern Halloween

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Modern Halloween
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34827 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Hahaha.

Apropos, unsure what to do to give out candy safely as I can't put out a table to put my treats on. (Having read the online suggestions of how to give them out safely being unable to carry a table outside. Also can't "hide" candy on the front yard. )

Are they serious about hiding them there.? Don't know about you, but my front yard is almost completely coated with soggy leaves. Picturing raking or mowing the remainders especially I am not about to be able to find the unfound ones crawling around out there!

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
My youngest carved this Jack-O-Lantern.

She won a city-wide contest.

Posts: 13630 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markj:
She won a city-wide contest.

I can see why!

Fantastic! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34827 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Nice work, youngest-j!

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37749 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post