well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Reinstatement — Believe!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reinstatement — Believe!
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted
https://morningconsult.com/202...d-democracy-polling/

“29% of GOP Voters Say It’s Likely Trump Will Be Reinstated as President This Year”

--------------------------------
www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12692 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
I kinda hope they’re wrong…

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
They’re going to be mighty disappointed.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
77% of voters said they believe America’s democracy is currently being threatened, including 82% of Republicans and 77% of Democrats.

I'm guessing they have different reasons for their concerns for democracy....

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33192483/

"COVID-19 survivors should be periodically evaluated with comprehensive cognitive and neuropsychiatric assessments, and specific mental health and cognitive rehabilitation programs should be provided for those suffering long-term cognitive and psychiatric sequelae."

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
This is one of the few times where I wish we knew how many actual people are registered, and not just percentages.

For example, we keep hearing about how the % of GOP registered voters is the lowest it's been in decades, as more of them are migrating to "independent."

So when I read 27% of GOP Voters... I have several questions:

1. What is a GOP voter? Are these people who voted in 2021's Presidential election
2. OR are they registered voters (whether they voted or not)
3. How many people are we talking about? If the ranks of the GOP are falling, this statistic is 27% of what, exactly?

25% of a smaller number is still a smaller number.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:

Slow down! We are not all math majors here.

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:

Slow down! We are not all math majors here.

ROTFLMAO

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13814 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
I was wondering that too, Nina. We keep hearing the GOP is shrinking (not surprising).

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13814 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post