well-temperedforum.groupee.net
#$&!

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/6733937597

28 March 2021, 06:13 PM
wtg
#$&!
Any change?

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

29 March 2021, 11:28 AM
CHAS
Hope you are better today.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

29 March 2021, 11:47 AM
pianojuggler
Or find your way to some Scotch and orange juice.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

29 March 2021, 01:47 PM
jodi
Fever’s gone, (it was gone yesterday), no headache, but still a little nausea. (If I didn’t know better, I would think I was pregnant. HairRaising) could be something like norovirus. Talked to one of the nurses at county health department - she said to see what i was feeling like tomorrow - if I don’t feel sick, and as long as I don’t have a fever, go ahead and get my second dose. So that’s what I’m going to do.

Smiler Jodi

29 March 2021, 02:48 PM
Doug
Sounds promising! Hope tomorrow goes well, and you end up not needing a Covid test or a pregnancy test…
29 March 2021, 03:12 PM
jodi
*snort*

Smiler Jodi

29 March 2021, 05:56 PM
RealPlayer
So glad you’re feeling better!

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

30 March 2021, 10:00 PM
jodi
I ended up putting the second shot off for a week, on the recommendation of one of the nurses when I showed up to the vaccination clinic this morning.

Smiler Jodi

30 March 2021, 10:31 PM
wtg
Sounds prudent. Best to recover a bit from whatever you had recently.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

30 March 2021, 11:01 PM
jodi
Still nauseous. Especially at night. Uhg,

Smiler Jodi

31 March 2021, 02:36 PM
piqué
You could have parasites or food poisoning. Parasites are commonly the culprit when nausea is more pronounced at night. Neither go away quickly or easily. I use Chinese herbs in this situation.

For the nausea, I take a product called Curing Pills, made by Plum Flower brand. They are magic. I always have some with me, like always carrying an aspirin. You can order them on Amazon if your local health food store doesn't have them.

To kill pathogens and parasites I take a product called Phellostatin. This you'll have to buy online unless you have a Chinese medicine practitioner in town. Take 1 tablet 3x a day, and if well tolerated, work up to 3 tablets 3x a day until they are all gone. These have saved me in Mexico more than once. I always have a bottle in the house and when I travel.

Feel better!

fear is the thief of dreams

31 March 2021, 03:19 PM
jodi
Most likely (because of the fever) I had a virus. Today is the first day that I feel 100%, and food actually looks appetizing! Hopefully nausea is gone for good!

Smiler Jodi

31 March 2021, 03:23 PM
piqué
ThumbsUp

fear is the thief of dreams

01 April 2021, 12:50 AM
Steve Miller
I’d go with vodka and Pepto Bismol, just to be sure. Cool

Life is short. Play with your dog.

01 April 2021, 08:46 AM
jodi
Big Grin Steve came home from work yesterday (after his second Pfizer shot Tuesday) and said he felt like he’d been hit by a truck. He climbed in bed at about 8pm.

Smiler Jodi