well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    For WTG (and other puzzle peeps)

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For WTG (and other puzzle peeps)
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO

I’ve always wondered who would try to tackle something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Educa-4...7011#customerReviews

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37752 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Jigsaw puzzles are not for households with cats.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
This might be too late for you Steve, but we've really enjoyed these puzzles:

Infinity puzzles

If you google "infinity puzzles" there are others out ther, but we've ordered from here with no problem. If the idea of an infinity puzzle doesn't excite you but you're willing to spend some coin on a "nice" puzzle, I would still recommend these guys.

EDIT: I was trying to attach this to a post I recall Steve posting where he was thinking of getting a good puzzle for someone for Christmas. Obviously this is the wrong thread....

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
Jigsaw puzzles are not for households with cats.
On the contrary, cats LOVE to play with puzzles!

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13777 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post