well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    It's a sh*t show
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's a sh*t show
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37661 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I think the decent showing by both Buttigieg and Klobuchar is a good sign for Bloomberg. There are clearly dems who are hankering for a more centrist candidate. (That last sentence crafted as an homage to Iowa. Big Grin )

BTW, I read that part of the issue with "the app" is they chose to release it via a beta release app, not the more standard apple store and android store route. It's unclear why that happened, other than perhaps they didn't have time to get it througn the longer vetting process for the standard outlets.

Here's NPR's summary of the problems. No conspiracy. Just incompetence. I win! Wink

Posts: 35362 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
Who cares if it takes a few extra days. As long as it's accurate and we have a paper trail. Better the country is alerted to these kinds of problems now, while changes can still be made before Nov.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21283 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
Here's one the MSM hasn't picked up.

https://dailyiowan.com/2020/02...for-president-trump/

Expectable, no?

Posts: 24608 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
Is it so unbelievable that it is rigged? See 2016. I don't think the DNC is any more enamored of Bernie than they were then.
Are you referring to the fact that the "Democratic Establishment" had selected Mrs. Clinton as their candidate before the campaign even started and did everything they could to cut every other candidate off at the knees?

I agree... some actions in there could probably be considered "rigging".

But I think it is quite disingenuous to pounce on what is probably just a glitch of modern technology and brand it as "rigging" with zero evidence to back that up.

I expect nothing less from Brad Parscale and I expect a whole heck of a lot more of this carp for the next nine months.

Well, your first paragraph was understatement.

Posts: 24608 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post