well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Charlie's Angels (2019 movie)

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlie's Angels (2019 movie)
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted
It's good entertainment. Gives you a fair bit of excitement without making you uncomfortable or making you think too hard (or at all). Competently produced and competently executed, it's a nice, feel-good "girl power, girls kick ass" sort of movie. Departing from past Charlie's Angels movies/series, this time they have women as leaders higher up in the organizational hierarchy calling the shots rather than just as "Angels" doing the field work. The story/plot is about as convoluted and as unpredictable as an awareness ribbon. If you like to see young women kicking asses with a safe dose of excitement for entertainment, this movie is for you. Enjoy!

--------------------------------
www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12688 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Sounds like good entertainment when the kids are in town. Thanks, Axe!

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
Just in case you want something a bit more thought and conversation provoking (and assuming the “kids” are a bit older), I have another recommendation:
http://well-temperedforum.grou...0004433/m/6463944397

--------------------------------
www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12688 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

I didn't know there were previous Charlie's Angels series/movies.

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post