well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    eleven year old saves two lives in a single day (different incidents)

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

eleven year old saves two lives in a single day (different incidents)
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted
His watchword: "doing the right thing".

A happy story of an exceptional young man, inspired by dedicated family members: an uncle EMT, and a brave father to whom Dayvon looked up from early childhood.

So sad that same father died of Covid in August.

Examples of how goodness is at least as contagious as the opposite (which we hear of all so often in the media, ever increasingly). That father left his son and our species the most valuable legacy parents can.

What a contrast to all the governmental/tax finagling to insure the richest families can leave their offspring maximal dynastic wealth. Material wealth.

I don't know about you, but I desperately need to hear such "success stories" about families who exemplify and teach their children to follow a moral compass. (Like, what happened with those other five people who fled the burning house without helping their disabled companion - the one whose life Davyon saved?)

Doing the Right Thing

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Quite a young fellow. Just doing the right thing.

Posts: 12538 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post