well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    New shows to watch

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New shows to watch
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
Thrillist publishes lists of documentaries every year. We're watching shows from this list one at a time:

Best streaming documentaries on Netflix.

Much more interesting than any of the series I've seen lately.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34838 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I love watching documentaries. I'll definitely look this over.

My son and husband swear by True Detective as definitely worth a binge. (Not a documentary, but it's all I got Smiler ). Slow to develop but "highly satisfying."

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
LOVED Vivian Maier and Sour Grapes, have seen some others as well.

Thanks for the list! There is so little good on right now and when I want to look for something I cannot remember the name of the film I am looking for.. Razzer

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post