well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Ghislane Maxwell

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ghislane Maxwell
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Long read. What a bizarre story.

quote:
“Ghislaine, Is That You?”: Inside Ghislaine Maxwell’s Life on the Lam

For a year leading up to her arrest, the vanishing act of Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime friend, lover, and alleged accomplice vexed the authorities, the press, and the women who accuse her of luring them into a web of

https://www.vanityfair.com/sty...ells-life-on-the-lam

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37880 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I have to say I was a bit shocked at where she was found, in a tiny town in NH not far from another I frequent..not a place known for mansions etc..but a very beautiful, sparsely populated area..hmmm

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I stumbled upon a show called "Truth & Lies" last night that was showing a 2-part documentary about Jeffrey Epstein, including a fair amount regarding Ghislaine Maxwell.

I can't vouch for the veracity of the documentary, but I did watch it as I've not kept up at all on the Epstein/Maxwell story, beyond the high-level soundbites. Very disturbing.

You can watch it on YouTube as well as (apparently) "regular" TV and Hulu:

Truth & Lies: Jeffrey Epstein Part 1

(there's also a Part 2)

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post