well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Don't mess with American Airlines

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't mess with American Airlines
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
A friend flew down to Cabo for a vacation at the Waldorf spa. Said he was on the plane at the airport to come home and it started to back away from the gate. It stopped and the pilot came on and said that there were rules that need to be followed and that there would be consequences for those who didn't follow them.

After they were in the air, my friend looked at the screen that tells you how much time is left in the flight. It said two plus hours. A little while later he looked again and it said 15 minutes and he noticed the plane seemed to be slowing down. They landed in Dallas and took the guy sitting a couple of rows in front of my friend in first class off the plane. Apparently the guy was being obnoxious and giving the flight attendants a hard time, throwing his garbage in the aisle and being a pain about wearing his mask. He said he was eating; it was a bag of peanuts he ate one nut at a time and that took 45 minutes to eat.

Plane took off and they finished their flight. Guess airlines are taking things seriously.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37749 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Good on 'em. I suspect he'll be life banned from AA. They don't want to be forced to deal with him again.

Posts: 12495 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
I bet he voted for Bloomberg. As a write-in.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
“Bloomberg write-in.”

Is that a meme, one referenced mostly/only by New Yorkers?
What does it mean?

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12679 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post