well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    This is an actual ad for Susan Collins

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is an actual ad for Susan Collins
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
... from her Twitter feed

Sara Gideon's "Priorities"

As one comment noted, "Thanks for reminding us of the good things Sara Gideon wants to do ..."

I wonder how long it will remain up, and how long the people who produced it will stay with the campaign.

Posts: 12497 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
The underlying point isn't entirely wrong. Either she or her staff uses "top priorities" in a verbal tic sort of way, the way Trump uses "very strong" as a modifier for virtually anything he's talking about doing.

With the exception of guns, though, I have a hard time seeing why anyone would think any of those top priorities are a bad thing.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
What an idiotic ad. What was collins’ team thinking. Love the Twitter comments. I had to reread and watch it twice to figure out their point, because I kept thinking, why is this bad thing? .

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20411 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
The underlying point isn't entirely wrong.

The underlying point is a grammar gotcha, which just about every non-knee-jerk-Trump-jerkoff would give an ... Roll Eyes

Posts: 12497 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Swing and a miss!

Posts: 19756 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post