well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    "Saint Fauci' demolished
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Saint Fauci' demolished
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
I don't agree with Rand Paul about much. I don't even agree with many of his ideas about COVID.

I still give him a lot of credit for demolishing Dr. Fauci.

Dr. Fauci is as slippery as an eel and has been playing these games for a long time.

A public health official who violates the interests of public health for this long and this blatantly should leave the public stage immediately.

https://youtu.be/RVcvsuIZB3g

Posts: 24714 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I suppose it depends on the bias of the observer...

https://www.thenewcivilrightsm...d-conspiracy-theory/

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I think Dr. Fauci is a smart man who knows more about infectious diseases and public health than almost anyone, and that he's done a terrifc job in exceptionally difficult circumstances (working for a mental defective with the most complete case of narcissistic personality disorder imaginable).

If Rand Paul is on one side, and Dr. Fauci is on the other, there is a 99.999% chance I know which side I'm on from just those two facts.

Posts: 45738 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
I think Dr. Fauci is a smart man who knows more about infectious diseases and public health than almost anyone, and that he's done a terrifc job in exceptionally difficult circumstances (working for a mental defective with the most complete case of narcissistic personality disorder imaginable).

If Rand Paul is on one side, and Dr. Fauci is on the other, there is a 99.999% chance I know which side I'm on from just those two facts.

+1

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
There is a common misconception floating around that in the "open market of ideas", truth will win out...

It is possible in the long run, after much damage is done, that the "open market of discussion" idea may prove to work, but in the short term, we've witnessed how public opinion, votes, and money can be swayed by those untethered to facts, logic or reality.

Welcome to the new Republican party...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rontuner:
There is a common misconception floating around that in the "open market of ideas", truth will win out...

It is possible in the long run, after much damage is done, that the "open market of discussion" idea may prove to work, but in the short term, we've witnessed how public opinion, votes, and money can be swayed by those untethered to facts, logic or reality.

Welcome to the new Republican party...

It isn't just Republicans. There are progressives who seem to think we can win elections without moderates or independents through enthusiasm. With very limited exceptions, they've been proven wrong quite often, but that doesn't stop them from believing, because they want to believe.

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
The polar ends of both parties get the coverage. I just challenged an old elementary school chum because she insists Biden should be impeached immediately. When asked why all she came up with was Hunter's artwork sales.

She's also my age of course and as opposed to the vaccine as one can be. Lots of memes about sheep and Americans being herded into rail cars a la Nazi Germany. She couldn't come up with a coherent defense of that position either.

If you believe....

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13549 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I've studied the two legitimate theories about the origin of Covid. I'd recommend the previous CDC Director's interviews. He's a virologist and his viewpoint isn't subtle. I'm sorry but I don't have time to Google him or find his interviews. I did that some time ago. He also worked for Trump. This is a complex subject but really not that arcane for a layperson all things considered.

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Faucci is a smart and dedicated public servant. Rand Paul is an idiot pandering for the Q vote. Daniel, I refuse to believe you are that ignorant. Look at this again.

J

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I never thought much of Rand Paul.

I think even less of his father.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I am with Fauci..just sayin'

Public Health is a complex area..it is NOT about "one for all and all for me"

It is about all of us here on earth...surrender the "I" and replace it with "We"

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Did you hear the part where Redfield said, "it's only an opinion, I'm allowed to have opinions"?

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I heard Dr. Fauci interviewed on NPR today. He is apparently the President's chief medical adviser. To which I say, good.

Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
I never thought much of Rand Paul.

I think even less of his father.
Hmm … I respect Ron Paul more than I do Rand Paul, if only for his integrity.

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12689 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post