well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    GOP in West VA ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GOP in West VA ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
... can't even bring themselves to condemn this.

Poster at GOP event in Capitol Rotunda

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I saw this and almost posted it. It’s the most depressing thing I’ve seen in a long time

You can’t fix this. You just can’t. Frowner

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Bernard
posted Hide Post
We are seeing the essence of the modern gop these days and it's not pretty.

http://www.twistandvibrations.blogspot.com/

Posts: 10563 | Location: North Groton, NH | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
The GOP decorated the hearing room for the Cohen hearing.

I was shocked. It was only Individual 1 who was making up names and taunting his opponents; now the so-called leaders of his party are doing the same thing.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
They've seen that name-calling gets approval from the base, and doesn't get the universal disapproval that it used to get. No surprise that they are willing to go with what works.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
No surprise

Only "no surprise" when people exhibit weak character.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:

people exhibit weak character.

Again, no surprise. When the highest need on your hierarchy is winning, yeah, that's weak character.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Just ask Lindsay ...

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
How is that "liar, liar" poster OK? I mean, we can't have posters or even t-shirts proclaiming a political stance or candidate when we vote, but these yahoos can put posters like this into the room during an official congressional investigative hearing? Do we really need to start passing laws to prevent people from being complete donkeyholes?

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
No need. Cohen the Barbarian put the donkey hole in is place.

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Should NOT be allowed.

What's next?

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
Just ask Lindsay ...

Lindsay who?

Posts: 24654 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post