well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    A gift from LL

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A gift from LL
 Login/Join

Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted
...that keeps on giving. Well, it wasn't exactly a gift -- I'd sent her a book and she sent me a plant!

So it's several years later and here's a shot of that exotic daylily. It's well established and there are about 15 new buds there for new flowers. It's a joy to look at. Thanks, LL!!

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Lovely!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I have a sedum that is flourishing thanks to LL's gift. When I visit I buy plants but she often fills my trunk with "extras". Smiler

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Very pretty! What is it called?

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
I don't know what it's called, although I'm sure a label came with the plant. I'm sure LL knows.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I cannot even begin to tell you how many gorgeous lily lady lilies are growing at our previous houses. Frowner

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20452 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Hard to tell from two sibs...I will share in a private note. Glad you are enjoying...

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post