well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    A Letter from the Nye County Chairman

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Letter from the Nye County Chairman
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
A Letter from the Nye County Chairman

They had to add all that bullsh!t in red because the original document was already "out there," never to be deleted.

The GOP is the party of sedition.

Posts: 12511 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12511 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Wow.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37793 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
I will not seek "unity" with calculating unrepentant Republicans. Sorry. Just not going there.

Phony Calls for Unity

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
I read the first few paragraphs. What a load of unmitigated, pure, unadulterated, 100% USDA Grade A, complete and total bovine excrement.

The saddest part is that these people actually believe this carp. Every word of it.

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure their local "leaders" believe it. But they'll happily peddle it to ride the local carousel a few more times.