well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Sitting in my car (edit: not this week)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sitting in my car (edit: not this week)
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
...in a mostly empty parking garage. Mr wtg went in to get his immunotherapy treatment. Hospital says patients need to come alone unless they need actual assistance with getting around.

I'm just the chauffeur.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
In the current circumstances, that garage must feel like an existential hell.
Hope you are home and sage safe soon.

ha
Fixed my typo

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
My view.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Better than taking chances of exposure where sick people go. Hope your husband does well.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
A little unsettling. After hearing about Ron's experience I'm aware of my surroundings and have the key in the ignition, ready to run down any bad guys.

Tiki

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
Hope you are home and sage soon.

Was that a typo or a hint?

Hi

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Taking a long time today. Only one person to check people in and they've pared down the nurses who administer the meds.

Guy in a reflective construction type vest came running up the ramp from behind me. I was on high alert but he just rounded the corner and he went up to the next level.

Ninja

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Geeze. I’d be freaking out, with a tire iron in my hand...

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20461 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I thought about keeping me wtg's cane but he kinda needs it to walk.., WhoMe

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
That made me laugh. Big Grin

Smiler Jodi

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
Hope you are home and sage soon.

Was that a typo or a hint?

Hi

Corrected haha

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I thought it was pretty Apt funny.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Gotta bring my iPad next week. Posting on my phone is a pain.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I should skip the second cup of coffee, too.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Smiler Jodi