well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Maybe I'd rather he not find work ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maybe I'd rather he not find work ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
This Just Turns me off...

Person exercising newfound power ... to be really petty.

Posts: 12538 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Doug Ducey, the Republican governor of Arizona, said on Twitter that he had ordered financial incentives for Nike to invest in a multi-million dollar factory in Goodyear City to be stopped.

No jobs for you!

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
One stupid decision following upon another.

Posts: 12538 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Great, time to put the focus on my other state! Wink

Seriously, Ducey is a tea party idiot. He is willing to lose Nike investments and jobs in the west valley just so he can pander to his base?

He's beyond awful. One of the worst we've had, and that's saying a lot. But the crazy Arizona voters keep voting him in. Of course, all the voter suppression and ICE raids aren't helping.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post