well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Making the cut

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Making the cut
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted
Another good one on amazon prime. (Like project runway)

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20460 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Thanks for noticing this. Just watched the first four episode. And I can already tell who should win.

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Midnight views...enjoyed.

--------------------------------
The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I've been saving it for after we all get through Victoria on Masterpiece. Can't wait! Smiler

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Just watched the first 2 episodes. Unlike Project Runway, I find myself agreeing with the judge's decisions so far.

The designers on this show are much more established than what we see in PJ. Not good or bad, just an observation. The top 2-3 "looks" in the first episodes have been fantastic, imo.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post