well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I'll give you one thing, he's giving PT Barnum a run for his money

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'll give you one thing, he's giving PT Barnum a run for his money
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Both the circus and the concept that there's a sucker born every minute...

quote:
“You’ve got to be pretty careful with the tanks, because the roads have a tendency not to like to carry heavy tanks," he said. “So we have to put them in certain areas, but we have the brand new Sherman tanks and we have the brand new Abram tanks."

The M4 Sherman, best known for its role in World War II, went out of service in 1957. The M1 Abrams came online in 1980.

https://www.militarytimes.com/...of-july-celebration/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37880 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
God, is he stoopid.

Posts: 45738 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Whole thing is going to cost a fortune. And does not celebrate our birth but the so called king in power.

Why do we need tanks and planes out? Just saw the cost so a single plane.

Who are we trying to impress? The world knows we have power. Just he who has no confidence needs to see them on display,

He makes me sick.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

-Magaret Thatcher

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Most guys who are insecure about the size of their wiener just drive a jacked up pickup around.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Mr. Bone Spurs may think that this stuff, plus forcing the service chiefs to stand next to him, will be received as pro-military among his troglodyte base. Who knows, maybe it will. I'm sure the military leadership will feel soiled standing next to him.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
What an ass.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
Most guys who are insecure about the size of their wiener just drive a jacked up pickup around.

Big Grin
Saw a huge pickup with a decal that covered the rear window. COMPENSATING!

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:

Big Grin
Saw a huge pickup with a decal that covered the rear window. COMPENSATING!

I was forced to drive behind one of these recently. It had testicles hanging under the tow hitch. :eeewww:

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21344 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Jeff Greenfield nails it.

https://www.politico.com/magaz...national-mall-227263

Members of the RNC get priority tickets....the Fourth of July celebration has become another campaign rally/ego boost for the man who never stopped campaigning after he got elected...

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37880 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
I was forced to drive behind one of these recently. It had testicles hanging under the tow hitch. :eeewww:
Kenny (who used to post here) had a pair of those hanging from his Boesendorfer. Smiler

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
quote:

Maybe it was Kenny!

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13549 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
quote:

Maybe it was Kenny!

ROTFLMAO

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
We should go full on Tiannemen square and stand in front of those tanks.

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post