well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    "Where is my Roy Cohn???"

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Where is my Roy Cohn???"
 Login/Join

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted
Yes, I realize DS&F is pretty far to the left on the media bias scale, but this piece is mostly facts, not opinion. Well, facts and snark.

https://dailysoundandfury.com/...nd-stay-out-of-jail/

The problem, of course, is that not a single I-1 supporter will read it. And any who did would probably say "it just proves he's smart and that's why we need to re-elect him".

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30032 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
And a cogent explanation of I-1's communication...

quote:
One of the most effective strategies used by Mob Bosses is “strategic ambiguity” which facilitates “plausible deniability”. What is strategic ambiguity? A Mob Boss doesn’t say “break his legs”, a Mob Boss says “give him an offer he can’t refuse”. A Mob Boss doesn’t say “I support White Supremacists”, a Mob Boss says “there are very fine people on both sides”. “Very fine people on both sides” gave Trump wiggle room to apply plausible deniability two full days later when he could weigh the response.

“He doesn’t give you questions, he doesn’t give you orders, he speaks in a code. And I understand the code, because I’ve been around him for a decade,”
— Michael Cohen, testimony before Congress.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30032 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Who will rid me of this turbulent priest?

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post