well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Top Tier Gasoline
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Tier Gasoline
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
To be honest, I've almost run out of gas in the big car because I never remember to check the gas level before hitting the highway any longer. It's just not in my mindset. Oopsie.

My car now gives me a warning at the top of the video screen when I'm at 100 miles left in range, and when I'm at 50 miles left. That's very helpful; the range is, depending on conditions, over 500 miles, so I forget to look at the gas gauge.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Yeah, mine just has a little red gas pump warning light that lights up when you have about 3 tablespoons of gas left. It's right next to the gas gauge. Big Grin

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Looks like “Top Tier” means it has detergent in it.

A couple of tanks without it will not hurt anything.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post