well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The townies did it?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The townies did it?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
It's a novel theory but I doubt this was the motivation.

Could 'town-gown' conflict be a possible motive i…: https://youtu.be/6U1FucSaiOE

Posts: 24617 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I lived there for 11 years. My best friend still lives there. The university is a pretty well integrated into the town (which is very small). There was no townies vs. the university feeling when we lived there. I didn’t watch the video, but I can’t imagine this being plausible.

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20399 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I’m betting the person that killed them is someone they knew. When I was in ver school one of the student a few classes behind me was stabbed, and later died. No forced entry, several theories about violent classmates, they think she knew her killer. But no one was ever charged.

Smiler Jodi

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I think it was somebody they knew.

I'm surprised by the investigation's lack of progress.

Posts: 24617 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I have wondered if its a connection to the fraternities and sororities somehow - either an anti-Greek thing, or someone who knew them all through that. I don’t remember feeling the Greek system was all that huge on campus (compared to some of the other Universities we’ve been at). A lot of students went home after this happened, and I don’t know how many came back - I think they have done their best to support people online if they felt uncomfortable. I imagine they are paying attention to what students left and maybe won’t come back - assuming some of those are potential suspects.

Smiler Jodi