well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    GWB video

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GWB video
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
Former President George W. Bush called on Americans to abandon partisan divides in the face of the "shared threat" of the coronavirus pandemic in a video released on Saturday.

The video:

https://twitter.com/TheBushCen.../1256607729151619073

From Politico:

https://www.politico.com/news/...navirus-video-229991

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Trump is incapable saying words like that, even words and phrases completely drafted for him by others. When he tries, he sounds defeated, or like a computer that fails the Turing test. He seems to lack human empathy. That is apparent every time he has tried.

And he doesn't have a staff that is willing or prepared to draft statements like that. Stephen Miller is the archetype of the quiet manipulator behind the throne currently occupied by the raging old incompetent.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
And I-1's thoughtful response: "where was he when I was getting impeached???"

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I thought it was a great message, and one that was sorely needed.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post