well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Moscow Mitch

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moscow Mitch
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell drew a stark contrast Thursday between his handling of the coronavirus in the Senate and the approach taken by the White House, which has experienced an outbreak among senior officials and the president.

During an event in northern Kentucky, McConnell said that he had not gone to the White House in more than two months because of how it has addressed the coronavirus.

"I actually haven't been to the White House since August the 6th because my impression was their approach to how to handle this was different than mine and what I insisted that we do in the Senate, which is to wear a mask and practice social distancing,” the Kentucky Republican said.

https://www.politico.com/news/...e-coronavirus-427997

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I don't care much for Mitch, but no one can say he's not a smart guy.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post