well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    DOM for August
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DOM for August
 Login/Join

Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post

Maybe the second best.

--------------------------------
[Insert Signature Here]

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of piqaboo
posted Hide Post
testing ....

OT's ball 'n chain

Posts: 2691 | Registered: 07 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
When nature serves this up, I have to take the picture. Last week:

Lost Lake, Mt. Hood National Forest

Jellyfish Trail clouds, Lost Lake

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Wow, we've got some amazingly talented photographers here!

Yes

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37793 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
Since it was just vacation time, here's one from last week!

[Insert Signature Here]

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Nice sunset. Lake Michigan? Or did you travel for your holiday?

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dan:
Nice sunset. Lake Michigan? Or did you travel for your holiday?

Yes, on both counts. This is on the Michigan side of the lake, as on this side we get the sunrise (which I’ve never observed because bed). We took a sunset cruise on a schooner out of Douglas, Michigan.

[Insert Signature Here]

Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Nice. I got to do a lake crossing once many years ago. A friend from Mishawaka used to own a 32'Bayliner. We started out in St Joe, and went across to Chicago where we did a couple of dives on two wrecks right off the Chicago harbor. (Man that water was COLD!!!). Then we cruised up to Milwaukee, had a wander around town, then back to St Joe's.

I love being out on the water. Smiler

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I wish Kenny were here, he could paint your photo, Steve...It cries out to be put on a canvas!

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Ok, time for the winning pic to be announced. I thought I would be able to simply pick my favorite from the submissions, but in the end I realized that I really liked all of the photos. So, I did a random draw.

MATT, congratulations! You're this months winner. Please contact Matt to make arrangements for the swapping of the decor. Wink

Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
I kept sending him messages, but he never responded. So, I took matters into my own hands. Wink

[Insert Signature Here]

Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt G.:
I kept sending him messages, but he never responded. So, I took matters into my own hands. Wink
That Matt!! Whatcha gonna do?!