well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    DOM for August
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DOM for August
 Login/Join

Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted
Let's keep with the vacation themes from recent posts.

Post your favorite picture that you personally took. Anything is allowed, not just vacation pics. I'll pick one as the winner.

Smiler

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
I do suppose it's time to learn the new way to upload pics, huh?

--------------------------------
The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
To upload a photo album, you have to have permission. I see that I don't have it.

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LL:

Flickr seems to work OK.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Or postimage.org, that's what I use. It's super easy.

I set the photos to resize to message board size (640x480) and you can chose to have an expiration date on the photo as well. Beyond that, once you've uploaded, select the direct link, and the post it here inside of these:
[img] [/img]

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18523 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
quote:
Originally posted by LL:

Flickr seems to work OK.

So far, not on flicker

And thank you SK

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Flickr does work 'cause I use it. And there's a free option.

SK's brief description of postimage.org makes it sound simpler however. I think I might try that one out. Smiler

PD, I hope you're not planning on posting that massive photo album of your mis-matched socks... Wink

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I think it's postimages.org (plural), though it automatically redirects you if you postimage.org.

You don't have to set up an account if you don't care about storing albums like you used to do with photobucket; I have an account, but most of the time I just upload, copy the URL, and post it here.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Bump for Matt. Smiler

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
PD, I hope you're not planning on posting that massive photo album of your mis-matched socks...

Oooh, what an idea! Wink

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post

This is my favorite picture. Everyone wants to take a picture of the sunset, and I thought the sunset chasers were equally compelling. This is Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach, Oregon.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9800 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Yay for me! We finally got some photos!

Nice pics, all three of them.

Smiler

Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post

Easily the best landscape picture I've ever taken. It is actually featured on Google Earth! (Heck yeah I submitted it!)

[Insert Signature Here]

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post