well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Election strategy

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Election strategy
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
With the election 100 days out and the president in a bit of a polling rut, the White House is reportedly considering a change in messaging. While the past week has been focused on demonizing cities to make his law and order message hit home — one DHS official told the Washington Post that the administration has long wanted to boost conflict in U.S. cities to get “viral online content” — Trump is now going for a more optimistic route. According to Axios, the White House plans to push vaccines and therapeutics in an attempt to shore up his image as the prefered candidate on the economy.

https://nymag.com/intelligence...essaging-report.html

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37929 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
"Demonizing cities" my azz. How about massive voter intimidation? I-1 has repeatedly said that he is sending his armed thugs to "Democrat-run cities".

It's enough to make K J U blush. And make Lee Atwater proud.

I many real dictatorships, there's only one name on the ballot. They can claim to have free and fair elections, but the outcome is a given. I wonder how I-1 could pull that off.

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post