well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Fentanyl related crime in Oregan

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fentanyl related crime in Oregan
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
Warning: graphic.

https://thenationaldesk.com/ne...land-transit-station

This happened at a transit station. It reminds me of the time a man followed another man when he got off a bus and went to the restroom at a mall. The perpetrator cut the man's head off with a machete.

It's clear drugs are related to the story in my link but it seems to me a lot of people are evil.

Posts: 24655 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
That’s the first I’ve heard that fentanyl could cause behavior so abhorrent. Maybe it makes people psychotic?

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13780 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Got a far as the headline.

Reminds me of similar macabre, violent attacka attributed to so-called bath salts.

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I should clarify I meant pain evil or born that way.

Posts: 24655 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
When I lived in San Francisco we used to say: Back east, they would just kill you and be done with it; out west they’d kill you and then do unspeakable things with your body parts.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13780 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post