well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Is there a catch? $2400 for detoxing from all screens for 24 hours.

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there a catch? $2400 for detoxing from all screens for 24 hours.
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted
I'm thinking they must be very selective about who (and how many) they choose to enter the "challenge."
Sounds like they are seeking kids especially, for some reason.

Debating about sending in that 100 word essay, hopefully, to qualify.
I could certainly use the break, especially paid, but I somehow don't think they's want me if only because I don't have an iPhone (recently lost - debating whether to get another. I rely mostly on my cell except for the cardiac apps).

And about that "safe" to put your electronics in.
What about desk top computers, in my case a miniMac?

$2400 to detox from screens for 24 hours

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Oh, wait! What's this about only ONE "winner" regardless of how many fulfill the terms of the "challenge"? What a phony come-on. Surprised at CNN for publicizing this. Mad

quote:
Reviews.org will select one (1) Digital Detox Recipient (“Recipient”) from the entire pool of eligible entries. Recipient will be selected based on the quality of the application as judged by Reviews.org employees.

Reviews.org - the fine print!

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post