well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Autumn NE piano party

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Autumn NE piano party
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted
Columbus Day weekend in Maine. Mark your calendars for October 12. Book you Air BNB. Plan to spend the long weekend leaf peeping. I even have a couple spare rooms for the first takers. I saw Peggy and Kerri and Lily Lady this weekend, and PW Frank is game. It's been too long since we've had a New England gathering.

--------------------------------
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I'm glad Peggy is still in touch with y'all.

Have fun.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
I'm glad Peggy is still in touch with y'all.

Have fun.

We are, too. She now lives not far from us so I have seen her more now than ever.

Hop up to "Today I saw.." for a photo. Smiler

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Kath I’d love to come but I’m not sure if I can. I am leaving the day after for Vegas with old work buddies. If I do come it will be with family in tow. What day is the party itself?

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Kathy, I have it on my calendar but my 90 year old Mom is in flux..I had reserved that weekend for her...Should all be ok, I may head north..

Still have Common Ground in the mix as well...

Fingers crossed for both. Smiler

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
Nothing is written in stone. I was thinking that Saturday, but no reason it couldn't be Sunday - especially since it's a long weekend. Or the weekend before, for that matter. I'd love to see others weigh in - Ax, Lily Lady, Bernard, Terri Tunes . . . Family in tow would be great too.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
I just messaged Ax at TNCR. I'd love to do this and will do it if even just a couple are interested, but I need to know in order to plan. We have had such great get togethers in the past, but maybe those days are past.

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Might be a family outing time...yearly...haven't seen bed ridden sis in almost a year...

Just put me on the if I can list...

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post