well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Today I saw...
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 69

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today I saw...
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
53.2F
Top of Ute Pass

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
My first house guests are here, two gf's I know from many trip to Honduras...

They brought me chocolates..OMG...These are works of art..And so delicious...from.. Norman Love

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
53.2F
Top of Ute Pass

Sweet ride!

Problems are not the problem. Coping is the problem. --Virginia Satir

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Bernard was here...We visited textile related sites in my new city. Yes And at other times just lingered over coffee or knitting. Smiler

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Bernard
posted Hide Post
Back atchya ... Smiler

Thanks, BeeLady, for the wonderful weekend full of Lowell tours. I love your new home! Sweeeeet!

http://www.twistandvibrations.blogspot.com/

Posts: 10569 | Location: North Groton, NH | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I am on a WTF streak! After a performance and dinner last night with Quirt, MA, RustyFingers and fam (where NONE of us took photos!)..

Today MA and I met up to do the literary tour...We visited Louisa May Alcott's home, her resting place on "author's ridge" and enjoyed lunch together in an historic inn..What a lovely day.

MillCityGrows.org

Minor Deity
Picture of Bernard
posted Hide Post
Second time he's been around in a week. I started bring the bird feeders in at night. Looks like I'll have to take them in earlier. He's really beautiful. Big, and beautiful.

Posts: 10569 | Location: North Groton, NH | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Funny Bernard moved from the city to the country, I did the opposite.

Shorty and I took a short trip to see the latest city revitalization project, Decatur WAY (Water, Art, You). An old scary alley in a bad neighborhood...various groups partnered, including UMass who built a new building at the entrance...the alley runs right behind a family shelter we have supported for years..we found kids playing in the new space, the shelter has a gate to get to it!

But better yet, on the way out, in this tight space, a neighbor's driveway is right next to the entrance...we didn't notice at first but saw this on the way out..thinking the resident has a sense of humor or is an artist at heart!

MillCityGrows.org

Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Matt and Tony get married!

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Bernard
posted Hide Post
I marched in the NYC Pride march today. When we got to Christopher St. & 7th Avenue we were held up because Mayor DeBlasio was speaking to reporters. A few minutes later 2 fancy black vans drove up and Hillary got out of one of them! I was pretty close too. Big thrill of my day. Totally unexpected. Smiler

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Bernard, very cool!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18429 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
Season's first daylily bloom. This lovely plant was a gift from Lilylady.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
My son holding his friend's new baby:

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34917 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
How sweet!