well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Today I saw...
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today I saw...
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Earlier this week in Honduras..after the pinata had broken open. Ole

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Candy chaos! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
At the mall yesterday...All I can think is that the mall Santa has a sweet ride? Big Grin

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I don't know what it is but I am pretty sure I want one. ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
I don't know what it is but I am pretty sure I want one. ThumbsUp

We were not sure either..But turns out it is a three wheeled motorcycle...at least it has a mc license...
Polaris Slingshot

MillCityGrows.org

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to get out for a morning walk most days each week... Here's from this morning, seeing the berries still on the trees as ornaments.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, I had a meeting (more on that later Wink ) very near Bernard.

After my morning meeting I drove a bit further to meet Bernard in the middle.

We spent the afternoon visiting the local downtown and artisans and antique shops..We both succumbed to pottery. Smiler

I parked my car and he drove me around local towns. Ever present were the view of the turbines...I happen to love them.

MillCityGrows.org

Minor Deity
Picture of Bernard
posted Hide Post
The turbines are a presence here. You either love them or don't. I like them.

Pottery. I picked up a pair of massive "grail" goblets. It was either that or a pair of "orgy" goblets but I don't see one of those in my near future, so I opted for the "grail".

http://www.twistandvibrations.blogspot.com/

Posts: 10571 | Location: North Groton, NH | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Good for 'red wine'?

Love those colors

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Dropped off some books today at the local Little Free Library. Smiler

The box is the same color as the house.

MillCityGrows.org

Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Found this ~8 foot tall homemade lawn ornament, south shore of Staten Island

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
HA!

Bet the neighbors are thrilled!

Blink

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LL:
HA!

Bet the neighbors are thrilled!

Blink

I'm sure all is forgiven as long as you also hang a big American flag. (see photo)

Oh, dear, I just discovered the second, smaller robot next to the flag. duh

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
I love those Iron Men. The boring sameness of a lot of neighborhoods could use a little more eccentricity.

Big Al

Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

Posts: 7404 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
LOVE the tin men. Smiler

Snow shoeing today..

We visited a place I took Rustyfingers to some years ago..I think it was on their first ever Geocaching trip. It is called "The Cow Tunnel" as it was built by a farmer so his cows could move between the pasture and the barn without crossing the busy road..
Judging from the foot prints we found, it seems the deer like to use it now.

And the way to the tunnel...

MillCityGrows.org