well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Steam Heat

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steam Heat
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted

Posts: 45718 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
It's definitely gonna be toasty warm here this weekend.

Blech.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37651 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Went to Cancun last weekend. It was beastly.

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13763 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Dewpoint where Matt G. lives is 81.

HairRaising

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37651 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RealPlayer:
Went to Cancun last weekend. It was beastly.

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Work scheduled a meeting in Cabo San Lucas for mid August. I remember going for a run along a highway and wondering why it was raining since it was sunny outside. I then realized it wasn't rain but sweat dropping off of me. The gentleman who asked that we schedule the meeting for Cabo was from Birmingham, Alabama so he saw no problem with cooking people. Another time, we had a person ask to have the meeting in New Mexico. It was 114 when we arrived.

Posts: 9592 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Heat index tomorrow will reach 116 here.

Posts: 12474 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another time, we had a person ask to have the meeting in New Mexico. It was 114 when we arrived.

Hmmm. What part of NM? That's more like Phoenix or Tucson.

In northern NM temperatures above 90 are rare, and on days when the mercury does rise that high the RH is often below 15%.

Posts: 12474 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I have a hiking trip planned up near Bernard on Sunday. My friend and I hope to find cooler temps up north and at altitude..

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post