well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Historical fact of the day

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Historical fact of the day
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
On this day in 1997, Diana was killed in a car crash.

Her Wikipedia entry today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...a,_Princess_of_Wales

I stopped reading after getting to: she was born Diana, etc.

She was born The Hon. Diana Frances Spencer.

Personally, I have no time for this type of poor editing.

But, if you want to read about the different conspiracy theories and refutations of each one, this page will excite you/ bore you to tears (choose one).

A fitting memorial would have been the Kensington Palace statue William and Harry commissioned for the 20th anniversary. It's years late and it doesn't seem like it's going to be erected soon.

RIP, Diana, Princess of Wales. ❤️

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I think the convention for Wikipedia is to group titles, styles, honours, and arms in one section farther down in the entry.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37873 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Yes. There it be is. Thanks.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://images.app.goo.gl/ChnuX6HbxAm7ZXPBA

One of my favorite pictures (of many). Notice the reflection of the dress in the paint of the car hood.