well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Anyone watching?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watching?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
Fallwell had intended to follow the convention but it turned out there was something else he’d rather watch instead.

Your intriguing comments drove me mad early last morning as I tried desperately to figure out what you were referring to.

(Still haven't)

The Falwell scandal has to do with the fact Mr. Falwell likes to watch the pool boy have sex with his wife.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda:
quote:
Gun couple, disheveled and certainly three drinks in.

Certainly the most racist message presented so far.

There you go again! Bang Head
This one triggered over an hour of fruitless, though creative Googling...

HELP!

Google: "Mark and Patricia McCloskey"

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Steve. Other members already pitched in to alleviate my curiosity.

Those two in particular gave me the sense of an unscratchable itch! (Searching for and not finding appropriate emoticon. Think "Skeeters") Those two in particular because they were especially tantalizing and especially impossible to identify.

Look at the bright side, tho. You demonstrated a unique talent for headline writing - even more, for writing clickbait for links...I'm sure you could develop a (lucrative) second career ["Work from Home! Make Thousands $ in Five Hours a Week"!]

We're talking about a seriously marketable talent.

(Thinking with regret of the hours of life I'll never get back following those idiotic leaders that got me to click page after page searching for the promised - stoopid - revelation.)

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Does Larry Kudlow always lie like this?

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Yes.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37793 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
The Covington Catholic kid is whining about cancel culture. The circle is complete.

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Covington Catholic kid is whining about cancel culture. The circle is complete.

He posted a picture on Twitter..him, Eric Trump, Giuliani..two others..all together, no masks..hmmmm.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does Larry Kudlow always lie like this?

No. Sometimes he says stupid **** that he actually believes.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else noticed the fact that Mike Pence looks like a Q-tip?

You can’t un-see that.

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
No. Sometimes he says stupid **** that he actually believes.

Well, how could he lie all that much. That takes real knowledge that you then conceal or contradict in order to manipulate people. He has no understanding of economics to conceal or contradict. He just has a case of raging ideology in service to himself.

Posts: 12511 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has anyone else noticed the fact that Mike Pence looks like a Q-tip?

You will never see him the same way again.

I can never unsee that image now. Blink

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
The scary makeup. Whats up with that?

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
This guy is a douche. Sorry for my French, but there’s no better word.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
OMG..I am watching the PBS feed and the closed captioner is having a bit of fun? during the naturalization ceremony!

From their oath..

"I killed your daughter a subject or citizen subject is this with..."

"noncombatant service don't come back in the armed forces of the..."

"under civilian direction erection I am just to be.."

Doesn't feel like an accident as none of the rest of the CC has been like this. Wondering if an anti immigrant is behind the keyboard?

MillCityGrows.org

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I’ve seen this all before and I finally figured it out. What we are witnessing here is one long Cletus Safari.

Lazy journalism at its best.