well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Anyone watching?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watching?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Guilfoyle is Gov. Newsome’s ex wife? Who knew?

Good speech, probably better in the original German.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34970 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Fallwell had intended to follow the convention but it turned out there was something else he’d rather watch instead.

Posts: 34970 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Gun couple, disheveled and certainly three drinks in.

Certainly the most racist message presented so far.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
Guilfoyle is Gov. Newsome’s ex wife? Who knew?

Good speech, probably better in the original German.

Big Grin

She sounded....nasty.....

Leaving

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37933 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Here's a good summary

https://news.yahoo.com/stephen...onald-042800299.html

jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda:
PPD? Must be entering geezership as I seem to be increasingly encountering abbreviations I can't figure out... Frowner

(Yes, it is enfuriating that the "wrong side" is finding such a potent leg up through manipulated fear.)

Seems to me last time dangerous immigrants were key.

Portland Police Department?

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fallwell had intended to follow the convention but it turned out there was something else he’d rather watch instead.

Your intriguing comments drove me mad early last morning as I tried desperately to figure out what you were referring to.

(Still haven't)

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:

There you go again! Bang Head
This one triggered over an hour of fruitless, though creative Googling...

HELP!

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Your intriguing comments drove me mad early last morning as I tried desperately to figure out what you were referring to.

(Still haven't)

Amanda, there are reports that the pool boy and Falwell's wife had ... well, an audience.

Posts: 12537 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
quote:
PPD? Must be entering geezership as I seem to be increasingly encountering abbreviations I can't figure out... Frowner

Post Postprandial Depression?

Posts: 9598 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

(Still haven't)

http://well-temperedforum.grou...0004433/m/5613938497

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37933 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
PPD = what comes just before PPE.

Wink

Posts: 12537 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

HELP!

quote:
Mark and Patricia McCloskey are set to participate in the convention on Monday too. The McCloskeys garnered national attention in June for brandishing their guns at Black Lives Matter protesters outside their home in St. Louis. The couple faces felony charges.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/22...hat-you-need-to-know

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
quote:
quote:

HELP!

quote:
Mark and Patricia McCloskey are set to participate in the convention on Monday too. The McCloskeys garnered national attention in June for brandishing their guns at Black Lives Matter protesters outside their home in St. Louis. The couple faces felony charges.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/22...hat-you-need-to-know

Oh, THEM! Incredibly (with so little to go on), I did find a link with photo of them. (Just wasn't sure about their personal description.)

And let me say, that their "house" is better characterized as a mansion. At first, I thought they were standing in front of their public library. (Note: So - as I suspected - that's who Trump means by "suburbanites". Ha!)

Thank YOU, though, omni-informed, wtg!

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
quote:

(Yes, it is enfuriating that the "wrong side" is finding such a potent leg up through manipulated fear.)

Seems to me last time dangerous immigrants were key.

Yes, sorry.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post