well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Anyone watching?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watching?
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted
I am hopping on and off...the gun toting couple from St. Louis are on now..OMG.... Eeker

So much to unpack...not so thinly veiled racism..wow.

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
They’re getting a lot of mileage out of the riots. If Trump wins I think that will be a key reason.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Don’t try this at home.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
And Kimberly Guilfoyle! omg So much for uplifting..

The Twitterverse on her performance is hilarious! ROTFLMAO

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I find it exhausting, but some of the speakers are very good.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
They’re getting a lot of mileage out of the riots. If Trump wins I think that will be a key reason.

Agreed, along with “defund the police”, which has to be the biggest branding failure of the 21st century.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
The Cuban guy was pretty good. Focused on America rather than DJT.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
They’re running against AOC and Warren.

Attributing all kinds of positions to Joe that he doesn’t and has never held. Ban fracking? Defunding police?

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I refuse to watch, but I can't help seeing what the pundits are saying on Twitter. They're praising Haley's speech.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
They’re running against AOC and Warren.

Attributing all kinds of positions to Joe that he doesn’t and has never held. Ban fracking? Defunding police?

And cancel culture. Will Bari and her buds please lay low for a few months? We can deal with your precious fee fees after the first of the year.

We have an election to win here.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
I refuse to watch, but I can't help seeing what the pundits are saying on Twitter. They're praising Haley's speech.

Her speech was quite good. I doubt she meant that a single word of it but it was very good speech.

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
quote:

Someone needs to flip that script - All the Dems should talk about the riots only happening in Trump's version of America. And then keep on repeating...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7546 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think you're right, and it makes me furious because so much of the PDX riots have been instigated by far-right false flag actions. Grrr. And PPD isn't exactly color-blind, either.

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
PPD? Must be entering geezership as I seem to be increasingly encountering abbreviations I can't figure out... Frowner

(Yes, it is enfuriating that the "wrong side" is finding such a potent leg up through manipulated fear.)

Seems to me last time dangerous immigrants were key.

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Comment from a Repub friend of mine:

“Why are they spending so much time talking about a hoax?”