well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Source: Bloomberg to reasses

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Source: Bloomberg to reasses
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
https://apnews.com/4b7a6e2de46b8d9594a55833f8061094

And Biden will get the spend.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
And now he is out. Does this put American Samoa back in play?

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
He should have followed my advice from Saturday. It would have been better for his reputation.

Good news is he’ll keep spending.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Doug - Big Grin

I'm glad Joe will have financial backing; I hadn't realized what a shoestring budget his campaign was running on.

Interesting, though, that he did so well considering he didn't run many ads or even campaign in some of the states he won. Plus the increased turnout when compared to 2016.

Hopefully it's a sign that people have had enough of the current occupant of the WH, and that they'll come back in November to vote him out. Fingers crossed.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37880 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post