well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Confessions of a Make-Up Neophyte
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Confessions of a Make-Up Neophyte
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqaboo:
Really nice job on the makeup Cindy. Its subtle and you look fantastic!
Altoid is a makeup geek, prompting me to ask if you've ever considered doing a bit of orange eyeshadown near the crease and up (outer eye) for special occasion drama?

SK, you look good too! I know the wrinkle/powder pain. Unless you are being photographed, the zinc oxide line concealers are great. (they reflect flash oddly tho).

I may need to try primer one day soon.

I use liquid-to-powder foundation over key areas, then line upper and lower eye (50% and 25% from outer corner), beige & brown shadow, plum highlight for eyes, mascara. Shadow on eyebrows. Blush if going full face foundation. Lipstick just does nothing for me. I want to wear it but nope.

Orange doesn’t work for me in eyeshadow. But I will flirt with maroon for yuks. I have to be careful with dark things because I’m dark. It can go cadaver very easily.

Posts: 19753 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Here's the link to the eyebrow mascara:

409239" target="_blank">Eyebrow Mascara

This company, Benefit Cosmetics, makes the best mascara I have ever used, called Bang. It just . . . It lifts, it separates, it doesn't clump, it lasts. But a regular bottle is $25! So I have a mini I bought for $15, which I ration.

409239" target="_blank">Bang

Posts: 19753 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. The eyebrow stuff used to come in a mini. Maybe check with the manufacturer?