well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Not sure about these boosters
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not sure about these boosters
 Login/Join

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
wait. what? when where is there a piano party??

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21305 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
In my case, it’s been over six months since my Pfizer booster, so I went for Moderna yesterday. If I had not been planning to travel in the next couple weeks, I probably would’ve held off another couple months.

Also, in spite Of still looking 28 years old, I’m turning 70 here shortly, and might be at higher risk than some of your damn whippersnappers.
But Doug, I've tried to explain that only counting your Feb 29th birthday as a "year" when it's actually Feb 29th really isn't an accurate way to tally things up. Yes there have been 28 February 29ths, but trust me - you don't look like a typical 28 year old...

Neener

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dan:
quote:
In my case, it’s been over six months since my Pfizer booster, so I went for Moderna yesterday. If I had not been planning to travel in the next couple weeks, I probably would’ve held off another couple months.

Also, in spite Of still looking 28 years old, I’m turning 70 here shortly, and might be at higher risk than some of your damn whippersnappers.
But Doug, I've tried to explain that only counting your Feb 29th birthday as a "year" when it's actually Feb 29th really isn't an accurate way to tally things up. Yes there have been 28 February 29ths, but trust me - you don't look like a typical 28 year old...

Neener

Well, maybe 28 Celsius…

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
spoke too soon. feeling pretty punky and have to lie down.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21305 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dan:
quote:

Neener

Well, maybe 28 Celsius…

I’ve never thought of Doug as “typical”.

They threw away the mold…

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
spoke too soon. feeling pretty punky and have to lie down.

Frowner

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18329 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
https://www.medpagetoday.com/o...4-05&eun=g2071963d0r

"The FDA should seriously consider these other vaccine technology platforms. For this evolving virus, showing the immune system the entire virion may be indicated sooner rather than later to prepare for future variants, and more familiar technology can protect our hesitant populations from severe COVID-19 disease."

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7546 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
wait. what? when where is there a piano party??

It is the local county group which has joined with Chaffee County which seems to have more retired musicians. The towns are small.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Second booster knocked me out for two days, but still glad to have it.

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17671 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post