well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    CDC Director is wrong,

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CDC Director is wrong,
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
lies, belongs behind bars. Jesus.

https://youtu.be/vpwSYQelMEg

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Big John
posted Hide Post
A misleading headline does not merit jail time for the subject of the article.

I don't disagree that the CDC and FDA are not arms of Big Pharma, but the side effects seem minimal to me. 8 patients out of how many hundreds of millions of doses?

Tylenol -- one of the world's most popular pain relievers, is more toxic, arguably, than an mRNA vaccine -- so it's carried a red-label warning since 2013, thanks to multiple class-action suits.

Tylenol sends "55,000 to 80,000 people to the emergency room in the U.S. each year and kill at least 500."

Where's the outrage here? You don't need a scrip to buy Tylenol but it's had a BIG RED WARNING ON IT since 2013 warning about sudden liver failure. IN fact, Tylenol is the NUMBER ONE CAUSE of sudden liver failure.

Who do you think should go to prison for this?

Or are you getting tunnel vision on a comparatively MUCH MUCH SAFER mRNA vaccine even assuming this Doctor's numbers are all true?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health...-too-much-8C11035266

--------------------------------
Another day in Paradise.

Posts: 3902 | Registered: 14 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
I did notice there was a time gap between the announcement that there were no cases and the release of the report showing cases. Technically, the first announcement may not have been lying - it could just be that those cases weren't reported by that date, but were reported the next day or whatever. If the CDC was really trying some kind of nefarious cover-up, why release the 2nd report at all - why not just stick to the story that there aren't any cases?

I would also be interested to know what the myocarditis rate is post-covid-infection for these age groups. My guess is it is much higher than what they are seeing from the vaccine. I have a history of heart arrhythmias and I remember my cardiologist telling me that any time I was sick, even with a mild cold, I should stop running for a week or two because even a mild virus can impact the heart and cause myocarditis and they don't know why it happens in some people and not in others or after some colds but not others. Pretty much any time the immune system has to go on the attack against anything, there's a miniscule risk it will go haywire and attack things like the heart muscle. And honestly, I'd rather have my/my kids immune systems go on the attack against a controlled small dose of spike protein from the vaccine vs. a covid infection where the virus load could be huge and the long term effects could be disasterous. As long as my kids are sitting in classrooms where mask mandates and social distancing aren't being enforced at all (which is the case in our district this year -- it's almost like the pandemic doesn't exist any more in their eyes), they will be getting regular boosters as I believe the risk to them from a fellow student breathing virus all over their classroom for a 90 minute period is far higher than the risk from the vaccine.

Posts: 4404 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:

I would also be interested to know what the myocarditis rate is post-covid-infection for these age groups. My guess is it is much higher than what they are seeing from the vaccine.

Vaccine vs virus:

https://sciencebasedmedicine.o...ocarditis-an-update/

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big John:
A misleading headline does not merit jail time for the subject of the article.

I don't disagree that the CDC and FDA are not arms of Big Pharma, but the side effects seem minimal to me. 8 patients out of how many hundreds of millions of doses?

Tylenol -- one of the world's most popular pain relievers, is more toxic, arguably, than an mRNA vaccine -- so it's carried a red-label warning since 2013, thanks to multiple class-action suits.

Tylenol sends "55,000 to 80,000 people to the emergency room in the U.S. each year and kill at least 500."

Where's the outrage here? You don't need a scrip to buy Tylenol but it's had a BIG RED WARNING ON IT since 2013 warning about sudden liver failure. IN fact, Tylenol is the NUMBER ONE CAUSE of sudden liver failure.

Who do you think should go to prison for this?

Or are you getting tunnel vision on a comparatively MUCH MUCH SAFER mRNA vaccine even assuming this Doctor's numbers are all true?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health...-too-much-8C11035266

ThumbsUp

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25710 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post