well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Biden press conference

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden press conference
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
What a refreshing change from the Trump clusterfvcks.

Speaking truthfully. And knowledgeably.

happydance

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37883 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe Biden indicated Friday he was glad Donald Trump wasn't coming to his inauguration on January 20th.

'One of the few things he and I have ever agreed on. It's a good thing him not showing up,' he said at a press conference.

quote:
There have been reports that Vice President Mike Pence will attend to show his support for a peaceful transfer of power.

Biden said of Pence: 'He's welcome. I'd be honored to have him.'

The president-elect said Trump was 'an embarrassment to the country' and if Trump was in office longer he'd support using the impeachment process or the 25th amendment to remove him.

'If we were six months out, we should do everything to get him out of office. Impeach him again and trying to invoke the 25th amendment. Get him out of office. I'm focused now on us taking control as vice president and president on the 20th and get our agenda going,' he said.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37883 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe Biden indicated Friday he was glad Donald Trump wasn't coming to his inauguration on January 20th.

'One of the few things he and I have ever agreed on. It's a good thing him not showing up,' he said at a press conference.

You and me both, Mr. President-elect. You and me both!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post