well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Famous people with COVID-19
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Famous people with COVID-19
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson.

quote:
Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

“Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks’ will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

We’ll keep the world posted and updated.

Take care of yourselves!” – Tom Hanks

https://deadline.com/2020/03/t...ey-movie-1202880431/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Yikes. (Sounds just like Steve’s symptoms. He’s getting the chills big time today, I keep making him drink warm water.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20415 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:
Yikes. (Sounds just like Steve’s symptoms. He’s getting the chills big time today, I keep making him drink warm water.

Frowner

Hang in there Jodis !!!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18329 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Placido Domingo tested positive.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Angele Merkel's doctor tested positive. She saw him on Friday when she got a routine vaccination for something.

She's self-quarantining.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Rand Paul
Oh, a separate thread...

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Harvey Weinstein.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Jussie Smollett

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Mr Klobuchar. He's in the hospital and on oxygen. 52, no pre-existing conditions. Started to cough up blood and got tested.

He was tested last Wednesday and didn't get the results until yesterday.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Jackson Browne.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry...c905c5b620022ab3262f

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Prince Charles.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52033845

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of DaleH
posted Hide Post
Anne-Sophie Mutter

https://www.violinist.com/blog/laurie/20203/28164/
----------------------------------------------------
German volinist Anne-Sophie Mutter announced Thursday on her Facebook page that she has tested positive for Covid-19.

"I have been tested positive, and so I'm staying very quarantined at home, and I'm expecting to fully recover," Mutter said. "It's interesting what it does with yoru head, though. At first I thought 'Oh my god, this is a total disaster,' and yes, in some tragic cases it is really a difficult situation. But in my case I'm 56 and I'm not smoking."
----------------------------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
Prince Charles.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52033845

You beat me to it.

I wonder how many heads of state (or similar) have it or will get it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...resa-Spain-dies.html

Posts: 24654 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Boris Johnson

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24654 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post