well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Famous people with COVID-19
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Famous people with COVID-19
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
Madonna

Also on crutches. Don't know why.

It's not career ending, but I don't see how it will be the same again.

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
Prince Charles.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52033845

I wonder about this one. He's going to be the King of England with this highly communicable disease?

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
World-record sprinter and eight-time Olympic gold medalist Usain Bolt has tested positive for the coronavirus and is self-isolating at his home in Jamaica after last week celebrating his 34th birthday with a big bash mask-free.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37872 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
a big bash mask-free

Sigh.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18429 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Don Jr.

Andrew Giuliani, Rudy's son, who was at yesterday's press conference. Maskless.

quote:
Acampaign lawyer for President Donald Trump said that most of his legal team may have been exposed to COVID-19.

During a conference call Friday morning, Trump campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis said that the legal team was likely exposed—after Andrew Giuliani, Rudy Giuliani's son, tested positive for the virus on Friday, Axios reported.

Later that afternoon, Ellis tweeted that she and Rudy Giuliani, who is President Donald Trump's personal attorney, had so far tested negative for the virus, and that the rest of the legal team will continue to "follow the advice and protocols of our doctors."

https://www.newsweek.com/rudy-...s-conference-1549139

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37872 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Curse

Posts: 18429 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Kelly Loeffler. Spent Friday campaigning with Pence and Perdue.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21...d-georgia/index.html

Bazootiehead-in-training

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Like others, she has gotten conflicting results.

I'm not gonna cry if she spread it throughout Pence's unmasked team on the bus.

Posts: 12529 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Prince William

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Valery Giscard d’Estaing died from complications of the virus. Age 94

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Rudy Giuliani

Bazootiehead-in-training

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I thought Giuliani already had it--obviously not.

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
His son did.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Rudy Giuliani

Is it true that he’s been checked into John Hopkins total landscaping?

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Rudy Giuliani

Is it true that he’s been checked into John Hopkins total landscaping?

ROTFLMAO