well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Australian Front-Line Healthcare Worker Virtual Choir

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Australian Front-Line Healthcare Worker Virtual Choir
 Login/Join

Gadfly
Picture of Big John
posted
One thing that's struck me like a ton of bricks in this pandemic is how the rest of the world is responding compared to the good old US of A.

Pretty much, the other few hundred countries of the world see a common enemy that everyone can conquer if we work together and take some simple precautions.

Here, the enemy is some guy named Brandon and a bunch of people with magical thinking.

So to boost my mood, I love YouTube because I get to see how the sane folks are moving forward.

#1 searched word on Google in 2020 was "why" as in "why is this happening?"

But in 2021, the #1 is "How" -- that is -- "how can I move forward -- heal -- honor the dead -- etc.

Except around here it's still a lot of "How can I complain about how horrible America is with an $60,000 pickup sitting in my driveway I paid cash for?"

Video description says:

"This song was performed in 2021 by health care workers
in Australia, Aotearoa New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.

We send our love and support to everyone who has felt the impact of COVID-19."

Enjoy!

--------------------------------
Another day in Paradise.

Posts: 3902 | Registered: 14 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post