well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Article: Coronavirus is most contagious before and during the first week of symptoms

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Article: Coronavirus is most contagious before and during the first week of symptoms
 Login/Join

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted
Hey y'all, is ScienceNews.org a reliable source? I am not familiar with them. A friend posted this from them on FB:

Coronavirus is most contagious before and during the first week of symptoms

Worth reading as far as I can tell.

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Like most viruses, alas.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
interesting. the people that questioned us were not as worried about the things Steve did before he developed symptoms. (But I sent them a calendar with all the things listed in the 14 days before he was symptomatic. We went skiing the day before. And to a charity auction 3 days before. And he was at a big meeting 4 days before...

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20415 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post