well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Seems worth sharing

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seems worth sharing
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
I also remember reading something (long ago, so I have no sources and no notion whether what I read was reliable) that said that sleeping on the left side is also better for circulation. It had something to do with the heart being on the left side and gravity being more helpful when you slept on that side.

--------------------------------
Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15513 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
When I was preggo, my doc told me to sleep on my left side. I never asked why. I wonder if this was the concern. For what it's worth, I generally am a left-side sleeper (at least at the beginning), and I've never had issues with heartburn.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post