well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Need erasable pen

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need erasable pen
 Login/Join

Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted
Hi, I'm having to recopy some sloppy music manuscript for a recording. I bought a Pilot Flexion gel pen that works but the point isn't fine enough. (.7 mm) It's too fat for whole notes. The eraser isn't great either, but there's not much choice.

I need erasable for mistakes in copying; any pencil is too light.

There is a .5 mm Flexion, will get that if there isn't one with an even finer point out there.

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Update: Well, I did find there's a .3 mm Flexion available on Amazon. But I've been working on the music, and may not need to notate more than a few bars. Maybe I can get by with what I have.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I find that copying pencil using a printer’s ‘black and white only’ setting darkens it quite a bit. Using a color setting fades it even more. Life with a 9 year old cartoonist....

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post