well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Neither William nor Harry (nor Earl Spencer) is able to put forth a coherent narrative

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neither William nor Harry (nor Earl Spencer) is able to put forth a coherent narrative
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted
https://www.thedailybeast.com/...rton-says?ref=scroll

Andrew Morton is correct. The BBC interview was not the cause of Diana's death.

First, Harry-- he lives in his own fantasy world. It's sad.

Second, William-- I don't think he believes what he's saying. I think he's acting in what he believes is in the interest of the Crown.

Third, Earl Spencer-- word salad. Necessary logical connections in his sting of statements are simply missing.

William had the BBC agree to never air the interview again. Andrew Morton accuses him of silencing his mother. I agree.

Morton doesn't address, and I can't be the only one with a clear memory of this-- the fact that Diana said, "Who knows what fate may have in store or circumstances may provoke?"

You'd have to be pretty naive not to know that this is the actual reason William put this interview in a vault.

This royal drama was enough for a lifetime.

I think that this has a lot to do with why I find Harry surly, Meghan fake, and the drama Harry and Meghan have created and continue to create disappointing and annoying.

Any extant copies of Diana's interview should be saved and protected for the historical record.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post