well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    And Texas too?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And Texas too?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
Wow. I thought for sure that was going to Bernie on early voting alone.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
The result in Texas might have been even larger for Biden if there were no early voting.

This has to worry Sanders's advisors, though they are spinning like tops to declare last night a huge success.

A) Sanders is getting fewer votes and smaller percentages this time around in many places than he did in 2016. Big time problem.

B) Biden did as well as he did while spending next to nothing. Imagine if Bloomberg starts spending on his behalf.

C) Bloomberg and Warren now need to exit, and warmly embrace Biden as the one who can beat Trump, unite, deliver meaningful policy changes (if not the world), and prevent the US from sliding into corrupt banana-Republic populism of the 20th century Latin American variety.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post